18 May 2020

Mental Health Awareness Week: Beaches


This week is Mental Health Awareness week, and as someone who's struggled with mental health for around half my life I really wanted to bring awareness to people and to make sure people know they're not alone.

I have decided to take a leaf out of Lacey Evans book and highlight 7 things(1 per day) that help me to manage my mental health and things that I use as outlets.

For day one I'm going to talk about beaches. 

For as long as I can remember I've loved being by the sea, I love the feel of the sand and water beneath my feet, I love looking out at the ocean and thinking of all the secrets it holds. 
To me the sound of the ocean is one of the most peaceful sounds in the world. 
I could spend forever at the beach, it completely calms my mind and soul. 

What things do you do to help your mental health? 
Drop a comment below. 

Stay safe, 
Rebel Rock Homestead 

No comments:

Post a Comment