24 May 2020

Mental Health Awareness Week: Wrestling

I am a HUGE fan of wrestling. I used to watch when I was young, and I've sort of dipped in and out throughout my life, but I fully got back into it about 2 years ago when I discovered Becky Lynch. I don't think I've missed a PPV since!

It may be a strange thing to say given the context but wrestling calms me down, I love getting invested in the story lines, seeing my faves have matches and I also love seeing all the costume design. 
When I'm having a particularly rough day with my mental health I know I can put on just about any show or PPV and immediately be taken to a different world. 
Wrestling is one of the main things that keeps me grounded, but I also find it a massive motivator! 

Are you a fan of wrestling? 

Stay safe, 
Rebel Rock Homestead 


No comments:

Post a Comment